Nightswatch
Wondering has anyone here ever tried making a wind tunnel i think might be a pretty good idea for the ones designing new aircraft and getting the right airfoil prior to actual flight ??? rather then correcting issues electronically

Thoughts ???wind tunnel.jpg 
If you think you got your flying under control, Your not going fast enough
Quote 0 0
omar182114
Quote:
Wondering has anyone here ever tried making a wind tunnel i think might be a pretty good idea for the ones designing new aircraft and getting the right airfoil prior to actual flight ??? rather then correcting issues electronically

Thoughts ???[ATTACH=full]52478[/ATTACH]
I think my wife and her friends will be using it to stay her hair and nails. I ll probably acetone the sh..it out of the tunnel after coming back from work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
_____________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Omar142118
Quote 2 0
Wildthing
Bimo with all his huge computers has software that virtually gives you everything.
Quote 1 0
Nightswatch
Quote:
Bimo with all his huge computers has software that virtually gives you everything.

i realize that But how true is it compared to actual wind Tunnels i mean if you look at NASA or any other actual designer i would bet there soft ware is 100 times better . and they still use wind tunnels like anything can look good on paper and on computer but in actual iits a fail just saying how can software determine static pressure
If you think you got your flying under control, Your not going fast enough
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
i realize that But how true is it compared to actual wind Tunnels i mean if you look at NASA or any other actual designer i would bet there soft ware is 100 times better . and they still use wind tunnels like anything can look good on paper and on computer but in actual iits a fail just saying how can software determine static pressure

Well for a Parkjet scratch build foamie I couldn't see it happening. It would be different if you were serious about racing or something like that or designing/building for resale.
Quote 4 0
Nightswatch
Quote:
Well for a Parkjet scratch build foamie I couldn't see it happening. It would be different if you were serious about racing or something like that or designing/building for resale.

true but parkjets are designed to be sold plans anyway and as some designers on here like Bimo and others also becoming more n more scale looking it might be a good idea if someone got real serious like you mentioned from 3d, to racing or what ever again instead of correcting and adjusting electronics to compensate visually speaking like its being done now
If you think you got your flying under control, Your not going fast enough
Quote 0 0