TacticalFlight
Anyone have plans for the t-50v1 they are willing to share?Shannon no longer has the plans.Thanks.
Quote 1 0
omar182114
Quote:
Anyone have plans for the t-50v1 they are willing to share?Shannon no longer has the plans.Thanks.
I have them please I need your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
_____________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Omar142118
Quote 1 0
TacticalFlight
Quote:
I have them please I need your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thank you Omar! [email]Crypticink@ymail.com[/email].
Quote 0 0
e3_Scott
Quote:
I have them please I need your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Omar -

I have to ask, do you have RC Powers permission to give the plans to the T-50 V1 away? Just because they are no longer available I don't think gives any of us that have paid for the plans with the understanding that we would not give them away, copy them without permission and respect the copyright to just then give them away to anyone who asks. As someone who paid for the plans a long time ago, unless RC Powers chose to make them free at a later date, I don't think it is right for me or anyone else to then give them away, they are still the property of RC Powers until they choose to make them free I would think. Just my opinion.

Cheers,

Scott
Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom😎
#ParkJetnoise #ParkJetpilot
Quote 2 0
homey666
Quote:
Omar -

I have to ask, do you have RC Powers permission to give the plans to the T-50 V1 away? Just because they are no longer available I don't think gives any of us that have paid for the plans with the understanding that we would not give them away, copy them without permission and respect the copyright to just then give them away to anyone who asks. As someone who paid for the plans a long time ago, unless RC Powers chose to make them free at a later date, I don't think it is right for me or anyone else to then give them away, they are still the property of RC Powers until they choose to make them free I would think. Just my opinion.

Cheers,

Scott

Totally agree.
You are dealing with copywritten material.
You have also stated your intentions publicly. Might make for a simple copywrite infringement case against you. I'd think twice.

Peter
YouTube Channel

flower666able
Quote 2 0
TacticalFlight
I did have them from RCPowers at a earlier date,but I cant find the file.I asked Shannnon for them and she sent them to me for free.You can ask her yourself.
Quote 0 0
TacticalFlight
And I would not ask for plans for free if I had to pay for them.I know the rules.....and if you think I
I'm a moron........then step away,chairforce.....no pun intended.
Quote 0 0
TacticalFlight
Quote:
Omar -

I have to ask, do you have RC Powers permission to give the plans to the T-50 V1 away? Just because they are no longer available I don't think gives any of us that have paid for the plans with the understanding that we would not give them away, copy them without permission and respect the copyright to just then give them away to anyone who asks. As someone who paid for the plans a long time ago, unless RC Powers chose to make them free at a later date, I don't think it is right for me or anyone else to then give them away, they are still the property of RC Powers until they choose to make them free I would think. Just my opinion.

Cheers,

Scott

Your opinion I did not ask for.Read what I typed weirdo.
Quote 0 0
TacticalFlight
Quote:
Omar -

I have to ask, do you have RC Powers permission to give the plans to the T-50 V1 away? Just because they are no longer available I don't think gives any of us that have paid for the plans with the understanding that we would not give them away, copy them without permission and respect the copyright to just then give them away to anyone who asks. As someone who paid for the plans a long time ago, unless RC Powers chose to make them free at a later date, I don't think it is right for me or anyone else to then give them away, they are still the property of RC Powers until they choose to make them free I would think. Just my opinion.

Cheers,

Scott
Here..........go fly my bird,chairforce.Or you might get sued from the Russians for copying the mig.......give me a break and get a life.
Quote 0 0
Sidewayskiwi
Quote:
I have them please I need your email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

May I have them too please
Quote 0 0