I'm a bit late to the party, but here we have my first V5 plane! After totalling the Su-34 V4 a couple weeks ago, I decided to bring in a V5 replacement - it was going to be the Su-34 but turns out I bought the V5 package before the Su-34 was released and so I went with the Su-35 instead. I've bevel-cut scores into the folds and joins, cut the top of the canopy section narrower and curved the sides in for a sleeker shape. A former was set at the back of the fuselage to keep the top parts of the foam from leaning away from each other. It's mostly stuck together with epoxy to save weight - space I would need for all the paint I planned to put on it (about 44g it turned out!). The nose used hot glue 'cause I ran out of epoxy and there's plenty of tape all-round.
Haven't mounted the servos and rigged the control surfaces yet. Need to figure out how to switch a servo's direction when its sharing the same cable with another servo, to set up 4x4 ailerons and elevons for the roll axis, so doubt it'll be in the air by tomorrow, but the weekend more likely. Just wanted to show off the paint job as I think it's the best I've done so far! Went for an 80's neon/cyber look. Been thinking of doing a plane like this since Feb after listening to so much Carpenter Brut and Perturbator. The Pink paint was really misty and landed all over the place (good thing it just brushes off when its in dust form - but this made masking the grid off a bit of a challenge) - giving the plane its name: Pink Mist.
BRB - Building another nosecone.