omassimos
Hi everybody

With a deep sad heart I hear of the end of rcpowers. To get to the planes use w w w.r c p o w e r s.n e t (without spaces). The link above does not work.

See you flying - where ever.

Othmar
“Adventure is worthwhile in itself.”
― Amelia Earhart
Quote 0 0
DonD
Thanks for that link. I used it to buy two plans to complete the entire fleet going back to V2.
Quote 0 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Hi everybody

With a deep sad heart I hear of the end of rcpowers. To get to the planes use w w w.r c p o w e r s.n e t (without spaces). The link above does not work.

See you flying - where ever.

Othmar

Link works for me, twice pressed and I was at the planes.
Quote 0 0
JEB
I think that he was referring to the https://rcpowers.co/ link the Planes button above. That one doesn't work.
Quote 1 0
pejacobs62204
Quote:
Thanks for that link. I used it to buy two plans to complete the entire fleet going back to V2.

Hi DonD, is there any way to buy the plans other than the V5's on the cover page?

Thanks
Paul
Quote 0 0
DonD
Quote:
Hi DonD, is there any way to buy the plans other than the V5's on the cover page?

Thanks
Paul

Haven't seen any, only V5. Since they are closing, wish they would make all the versions available for sale. There may be a few I still don't have.
Quote 1 0