e3_Scott Show full post »
Wildthing
Quote:
It should be cheaper to ship to an address in the US I would have though?
I think the reason why that foam is so cheap is possibly because it is made in China.

Well they are closing down so they have to get rid of all the inventory one way or another. I almost want to buy a couple more cases.
Quote 1 0
Argonath
Quote:
Ok? Do you mean $19.99 per case of 16 sheets? What is the shipping cost per case?


It's not the same stuff anymore.
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Quote 0 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
Well they are closing down so they have to get rid of all the inventory one way or another. I almost want to buy a couple more cases.

Yes, you`re probably right why it is so cheap. Seem s like a good opportunity to stock up.
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 1 0
JettaManDan
I was gonna buy a box too. Still trying to decide.
My YouTube Channel - 250+ Video's! http://www.youtube.com/jettamandan09

I'm an R/C Junkie! 40+ planes - 12 Heli's - 6 multirotors - and ground vehicles galore! I've got issues.
Quote 2 0
Wildthing
Quote:
I was gonna buy a box too. Still trying to decide.

Well I ordered 2 more cases, with shipping to CA it was $66.97. How can you go wrong.
Quote 0 0
JettaManDan
I pulled the trigger on a box and got some 9mm Delton to play with as well.
My YouTube Channel - 250+ Video's! http://www.youtube.com/jettamandan09

I'm an R/C Junkie! 40+ planes - 12 Heli's - 6 multirotors - and ground vehicles galore! I've got issues.
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
I pulled the trigger on a box and got some 9mm Delton to play with as well.

I was looking at it hard but didn't get it, I also looked at a roll of 1mm Depron but said nah.
Quote 0 0
Wildthing
Quote:
I pulled the trigger on a box and got some 9mm Delton to play with as well.

It's pretty nice stuff to work with, cuts nice and bends good, just has a more porous surface but it does sand nice.
Quote 0 0
Skydiver
Quote:
I was gonna buy a box too. Still trying to decide.

Okay guys, how rough or rippled is the stuff ? Or how brittle is it ? You realize it may not be what you expect it to be, like buying a pig in a poke..
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Okay guys, how rough or rippled is the stuff ? Or how brittle is it ? You realize it may not be what you expect it to be, like buying a pig in a poke..

I you are talking about the Value XPS foam it is very similar to the MPF stuff. I find it is great stuff to work with but it is more porous, I now have 5 cases of it but if you are thinking of buying any it is all gone.
Quote 1 0
Skydiver
Quote:
I you are talking about the Value XPS foam it is very similar to the MPF stuff. I find it is great stuff to work with but it is more porous, I now have 5 cases of it but if you are thinking of buying any it is all gone.

Nah, too close to Christmas...
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Nah, too close to Christmas...

When it was down to $19.99 then $12.47 and then $5.00 a case and normally $70.00 it was like Christmas.
Quote 0 0
JettaManDan
Quote:
I you are talking about the Value XPS foam it is very similar to the MPF stuff. I find it is great stuff to work with but it is more porous, I now have 5 cases of it but if you are thinking of buying any it is all gone.


5 cases Jeff? Holy smokes! I saw the $5 deal and waited to long to grad it...so missed out. Have one case and a box of the 9mm Deepron. For now I still have some blucore and green foam laying around. Plus a dollar tree nearby. So I know I'm good for a while. Grayson hobby still has EPP...I'm gonna grab some of that too.
My YouTube Channel - 250+ Video's! http://www.youtube.com/jettamandan09

I'm an R/C Junkie! 40+ planes - 12 Heli's - 6 multirotors - and ground vehicles galore! I've got issues.
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
5 cases Jeff? Holy smokes! I saw the $5 deal and waited to long to grad it...so missed out. Have one case and a box of the 9mm Deepron. For now I still have some blucore and green foam laying around. Plus a dollar tree nearby. So I know I'm good for a while. Grayson hobby still has EPP...I'm gonna grab some of that too.
I tried to get some of the 9mm, but was a little to late. Computer showed instock but the said it was gone.
Quote 0 0