solentlife Show full post »
DualDesertEagle
Wildthing wrote:
The word "offend" has become the law above all laws, if 1 person out of 10 million is offended by something no matter how trivial that one person wins Ã°Å¸Ëœ 


And all we'd have to do to stop that is the other 9 999 999 not listening to the 1.
Quote 1 0
solentlife
Yeh OK ... but when people do object to the ridiculous level of PC now ... they get rained on from on high ! No longer is the Majority the rule now. Its as if Proportional Representation has to be in everything - with the emphasis on the minority governing the overall action or outcome.

I am going to risk it now .... not so long ago - I remember reading a report about a school pupil complaining that they could not use the 'other' genders toilets. That this pupil said they were wrong gender in the body ... the school then was instructed to create suitable facilities to cater for this. 

Short while ago - a group of parents were 'cautioned' and removed by Police for demonstrating outside an Infants school against the LGBT lessons that had been introduced into the school syllabus.

As Chairman and Owner of companys I refuse to bow down to only use the term : Chairperson. Its my hard graft ... my money that created it ... my free right to call myself ChairMAN ... not some **** prat to dictate what I call myself !! 
I'll fly anything if I can launch it ! Youtube : solentlifeuk
Quote 1 0
DualDesertEagle
solentlife wrote:
Yeh OK ... but when people do object to the ridiculous level of PC now ... they get rained on from on high ! No longer is the Majority the rule now. Its as if Proportional Representation has to be in everything - with the emphasis on the minority governing the overall action or outcome.


Well here we would just have to be enough that the guys "up high" realize they can't punish like 2/3 of a facility's population for demanding something that maybe a few individuals can't accept as normal, but to get that majority to speak out seems to be a major problem these days.


solentlife wrote:
I am going to risk it now .... not so long ago - I remember reading a report about a school pupil complaining that they could not use the 'other' genders toilets. That this pupil said they were wrong gender in the body ... the school then was instructed to create suitable facilities to cater for this.


Those people are the absolute worst anyway! Like they expect everyone around them to address them with the gender pronouns that fit the gender they feel like they are instead of what they biologically are! And I'm gonna be completely honest with u, I would refuse to call a man "ma'am" or "miss" just coz he wants me to! And if I was in charge of any facility and had these people approach me about "misgendered bathrooms" I'd go straight ahead and tell them "Well if I get told u've been caught using the wrong bathroom I'll issue a warning and, if that happens repeatedly, replace u with someone less problematic! If u don't like it, no one's forcing u to work for me!"

And I guess I'd call my lawyer as soon as the door shut behind them to prepare for the worst.

As Paul Joseph Watson pointed out there's always the possibility that someone's just ACTING like that to gain legal permission to use whatever bathroom they want just to please their perverted desire to spy on someone taking a dump!



solentlife wrote:
Short while ago - a group of parents were 'cautioned' and removed by Police for demonstrating outside an Infants school against the LGBT lessons that had been introduced into the school syllabus.


School is the absolute worst place to come up with such crap! Anyone who gives in to the demands of a delusional... let's call it "organization"... like LGBT should be removed from any position of power!



solentlife wrote:
As Chairman and Owner of companys I refuse to bow down to only use the term : Chairperson. Its my hard graft ... my money that created it ... my free right to call myself ChairMAN ... not some **** prat to dictate what I call myself !! 


Exactly what I'd do in ur position! I wouldn't allow any feminazis to take control over what needs to be phrased in what way just to not be a "misogynist"! Especially since sane women don't seem to have a problem with the proper terms in the least!
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Gender Neutral,😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 screw off you idiots 
Quote 1 0