bimoadiprakoso Show full post »
sirskyhi
Quote:
Hi sirkskyhi Hope all is good with you and your loved ones. Been a while. Thanks for building the PI T-38. We didn't expect it was gonna be that easy too

I'm loving it for sure as it's very stable and docile too. Very slippery in the air. Hope you're gonna have good maiden flight with it.

Tiger Moth for $7? Wow, so lucky! Hahaha! No one will ever sell any storebought pre-owned plane here for that amount for sure.

Parkflyers International Parkjets

My Scratchbuilding Journey

Google+

Yes, I'm looking forward to the T-38 maiden. And yes I've been pretty luck with finding preowned RC Planes at thrift stores. Lucky me. I'll keep you informed about the maiden.
Quote 3 0
sirskyhi
Quote:
Yes, I'm looking forward to the T-38 maiden. And yes I've been pretty luck with finding preowned RC Planes at thrift stores. Lucky me. I'll keep you informed about the maiden.

Almost ready for the maiden. She'll get a coat of paint after the successful flight
20180827_115611.jpg 
Quote 5 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Almost ready for the maiden. She'll get a coat of paint after the successful flight
[ATTACH=full]56014[/ATTACH]

Good luck on the maiden.
Quote 3 0
andy_downs
am I missing something,kowsar the new fighter jet looks some what familiar.
Quote 3 0
jimbosflyin
Quote:
am I missing something,kowsar the new fighter jet looks some what familiar.

I don't think they care about copyright laws.
Parkflyers International 
Quote 4 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
I don't think they care about copyright laws.

They seem pretty optimistic about it`s capabilities as well
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 4 0
bimoadiprakoso
Quote:
Almost ready for the maiden. She'll get a coat of paint after the successful flight
[ATTACH=full]56014[/ATTACH]
Beautiful, sirskyhi

Parkflyers International Parkjets

My Scratchbuilding Journey

Google+

      "Hungry for better accomplishments in every way"
Quote 1 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
That's how I fix mine also Wildthing,can't even tell.

Practice makes perfect
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 3 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
Almost ready for the maiden. She'll get a coat of paint after the successful flight
[ATTACH=full]56014[/ATTACH]

Nice job sirskyhi. Just make sure the wings are the same and level, also check the trailing edges to make sure they are both the same. I had one wing tip a little lower than the other and it caused some imbalance
We have been discussing how much easier it is to build the KF airfoils the same, the true airfoils can be a bit trickier so please be careful.
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 3 0
jimbosflyin
Quote:
Practice makes perfect

I turned pro long time agoe when it comes to crash and repair.
Parkflyers International 
Quote 3 0
sirskyhi
Quote:
Nice job sirskyhi. Just make sure the wings are the same and level, also check the trailing edges to make sure they are both the same. I had one wing tip a little lower than the other and it caused some imbalance
We have been discussing how much easier it is to build the KF airfoils the same, the true airfoils can be a bit trickier so please be careful.

Thanks for the heads up.
Quote 2 0