The partners of NAMC are very excited to introduce the Mig-35B Fulcrum F. Plans in tiled and untiled format for Depron and MPF are now available for purchase HERE
Also at this link, you will find more in depth detail about the Mig-35B and a copy of the build instructions if you would like to review those before purchase.
At NAMC, our motto is Puto, Consilium, Test et Convalidandum
; Think, Design, Test, and Validate. After hundreds of flights comparing data and flight performance along with new design principles validated with the Mig-FA, NAMC felt the original Mig-35 was due for an upgrade. We were astonished with the new flight performance and felt we needed external validation. For the first time, NAMC enlisted an international test team to provide objective feedback on the plans, build and flight performance. We are sincerely grateful for their help.
- Updated plans, tightening up the fit of the plane even more, making for an even truer, tighter and symmetrical build.
- New build instructions with input from our test team making the build process easier and more streamlined.
- Addition of a second bulkhead for shaping the nose - simplifies the build and at same time strengthens the forward fuselage.
- 10% larger wing - provides greater lift, lower wing loading, better glide and slow speed characteristics.
- Increased lift from the large wing moved the Cg forward making for greater flexibility in placing components in the electronics bay.
- Achieved vertical axis balance by lowering the fuselage floor - the Mig-35B Fulcrum F is now balanced in all three axes.
- The vertical stabilizers, rudder and elevon hinge lines were moved aft ½” without changing the overall length. By increasing the mechanical advantage of the rudders and elevons, yaw and pitch stability and response are improved.
Overall, the flight envelope of the Mig-35B has been expanded with much improved slow speed stability and handling. The lower wing loading, better overall balance and redesigned back end make this plane even more responsive and agile than the original Mig-35 but at the same time more stable and forgiving. Still incredibly fast with the right power setup, you can push the Mig-35B even harder than the original Mig-35 and it will just keep coming back for more.
If you are looking for a fun, responsive yet stable plane that has the versatility to fly extremely well with a wide range of power systems and control setups from elevons only to full on 6 servo setups, we are confident this is a good choice for you.
Our sincere thanks to our international test builders and pilots -
- Andreas (Fz1Fazer from Germany);
- Bimo (bimoadiprakoso from Indonesia);
- Chris (chris_tall from the US);
- Dennie (Flybyknight22 from the US); and
- Ian (bogusbandit56 from the UK).
NAMC Mig-35B plans available for purchase at migsrus.com
Wishing blue skies and calm winds to everyone
The NAMC team,
Scott, Stephan (sgmoran) & Dave (dave748)
Park Jet noise...the "other" sound of freedom