chris_tall Show full post »
FlyteTime
Quote:
Yup,

Not only is the motor a BAM but the whole rig is gonna be ;



I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Quote 2 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Yup,

Not only is the motor a BAM but the whole rig is gonna be ;


Where do you find this shit?????
Quote 1 0
Flybyknight22
Quote:
Where do you find this ****?????

Jeff,

SnapChat has a morph feature where you can appear as any picture of a person in video.

Download SnapChat, then select the the morph option then the photo you want to merge yourself with, hold the video button down on the touch screen and BaBoooom,...

"It's gonna be Huuuuuge, Big League, Huuuge!"

That's it!
And on the 8th day God said: "Go NAVY",.. and it was good! Pray like everything depends on God. Prepare like everything depends on you.
Quote 2 0
SukhoiLover
Setting aside the question of sanity--I'm not licensed to render a diagnosis--you are on the cusp of a human-carrying electric aircraft. Enlarge the dimensions a bit, skin the flying surfaces with thin plywood, and rework the power system and voila, you're there.

Now that'd be crazy!




Star-Lite:

General characteristics

Crew: one
Wingspan: 25 ft 0 in (7.62 m)
Wing area: 87.50 sq ft (8.129 m2)
Aspect ratio: 7:1
Empty weight: 250 lb (113 kg)
Gross weight: 575 lb (261 kg)
Fuel capacity: 5 U.S. gallons (19 L; 4.2 imp gal)
Powerplant: 1 × Rotax twin cylinder, air-cooled, two stroke aircraft engine, 50 hp (37 kW)
Propellers: 2-bladed fixed pitch


Cri-Cri:

General characteristics

Crew: one
Length: 3.9 m (12 ft 10 in)
Wingspan: 4.9 m (16 ft 1 in)
Wing area: 3.1 m2 (33 sq ft)
Airfoil: Wortmann 21.7
Empty weight: 78 kg (172 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 170 kg (375 lb)
Powerplant: 2 × JPX PUL 212 single-cylinder piston engines, 11 kW (15 hp) each
Propellers: 2-bladed
Quote 1 0
chris_tall
Quote:
Setting aside the question of sanity--I'm not licensed to render a diagnosis--you are on the cusp of a human-carrying electric aircraft. Enlarge the dimensions a bit, skin the flying surfaces with thin plywood, and rework the power system and voila, you're there.

Now that'd be crazy!




Star-Lite:

General characteristics

Crew: one
Wingspan: 25 ft 0 in (7.62 m)
Wing area: 87.50 sq ft (8.129 m2)
Aspect ratio: 7:1
Empty weight: 250 lb (113 kg)
Gross weight: 575 lb (261 kg)
Fuel capacity: 5 U.S. gallons (19 L; 4.2 imp gal)
Powerplant: 1 × Rotax twin cylinder, air-cooled, two stroke aircraft engine, 50 hp (37 kW)
Propellers: 2-bladed fixed pitch


Cri-Cri:

General characteristics

Crew: one
Length: 3.9 m (12 ft 10 in)
Wingspan: 4.9 m (16 ft 1 in)
Wing area: 3.1 m2 (33 sq ft)
Airfoil: Wortmann 21.7
Empty weight: 78 kg (172 lb)
Max takeoff weight: 170 kg (375 lb)
Powerplant: 2 × JPX PUL 212 single-cylinder piston engines, 11 kW (15 hp) each
Propellers: 2-bladed

No, No, No I would never get in one of those!!!
"Cool as a moose!"
CatManRC
Quote 1 0
chris_tall
Howdy to all the RCPowers gang!!!
I did get a little distracted by that beautiful yellow beast of a jet called the Habu.
Got 5 flights on it and clocked it in at 145 mph!!

Well I finally got the monster done!
I have since called it the Mega Stick.
It a larger cousin of what is called an Ugly Stick

Anyway, here's some video of it from today...

"Cool as a moose!"
CatManRC
Quote 3 0
homey666
Quote:
Howdy to all the RCPowers gang!!!
I did get a little distracted by that beautiful yellow beast of a jet called the Habu.
Got 5 flights on it and clocked it in at 145 mph!!

Well I finally got the monster done!
I have since called it the Mega Stick.
It a larger cousin of what is called an Ugly Stick

Anyway, here's some video of it from today...


That is just so cool! Well done. Second landing was picture perfect.

Peter
YouTube Channel

flower666able
Quote 3 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Howdy to all the RCPowers gang!!!
I did get a little distracted by that beautiful yellow beast of a jet called the Habu.
Got 5 flights on it and clocked it in at 145 mph!!

Well I finally got the monster done!
I have since called it the Mega Stick.
It a larger cousin of what is called an Ugly Stick

Anyway, here's some video of it from today...


That's great, well done.
Quote 1 0