FED50H Show full post »
Argonath
I just looked a a couple of inexpensive quads this past weekend. They were in a local store but they also have them on http://www.litehawk.ca

I ended up buying a wi-spi Heli I can fly from my tablet via Wi-Fi...
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Quote 0 0
FED50H




Added some LEDS. The first was the led finger lights, I decided to go with the runway lights. I hard wired them to a switch. Should look pretty cool at dusk.
Quote 0 0
bobbyperu
Quote:
Added some LEDS. The first was the led finger lights, I decided to go with the runway lights. I hard wired them to a switch. Should look pretty cool at dusk.


Looks cool Those LEDs will really help at dusk.

I made a picture-in-picture video with my radio and onboard camera while flying my tricopter the other day. The KK2 board is in acro (manual) mode.
Quote 1 0
FED50H
Quote:
Looks cool Those LEDs will really help at dusk.

I made a picture-in-picture video with my radio and onboard camera while flying my tricopter the other day. The KK2 board is in acro (manual) mode.


That was insanely awesome. Great job.
Quote 0 0
JettaManDan
Yes...cool....sweet....awesome....crazy! Did you hit branches on that one pass? just WOW!
My YouTube Channel - 250+ Video's! http://www.youtube.com/jettamandan09

I'm an R/C Junkie! 40+ planes - 12 Heli's - 6 multirotors - and ground vehicles galore! I've got issues.
Quote 0 0
squishy
one of my local buddies..
"Education is not about filling buckets; it is lighting fires." W.B. Yeats

http://www.youtube.com/user/squishy654
Quote 0 0
bobbyperu
Quote:
Yes...cool....sweet....awesome....crazy! Did you hit branches on that one pass? just WOW!

Thanks Yeah, I do that a lot. Surprisingly, about 50% of the times it survives :-D
Quote 0 0
JettaManDan
Quote:
Thanks Yeah, I do that a lot. Surprisingly, about 50% of the times it survives :-D


heh! very nice!
My YouTube Channel - 250+ Video's! http://www.youtube.com/jettamandan09

I'm an R/C Junkie! 40+ planes - 12 Heli's - 6 multirotors - and ground vehicles galore! I've got issues.
Quote 0 0
mark786786
That was cool with the flips. Now I want a tricopter.
Quote 0 0
cole0547
Still learning. Flying more and more with the auto stability off. Playing around with the vertical performance....
Quote 0 0
FED50H




Quad and a hex at night with my co-worker.
Quote 0 0