Guys, wanted to share my build of the FCRCFoamies Mosquito. Nice build, not very difficult when I took my time. I used Model Plane Foam grade B for this first version. I went with Grayson MJv2's so it should have plenty of power. Tissue decals on spray painted camo.
Motors are wired for differential thrust, all tested prior to installation. This weekend I was finalizing the setup in my Taranis tx and noticed the starboard motor was stuttering! Crap, after all the care to make her pretty I am going to be cutting into the stbd nacelle to get to the wiring to find where I have the short. Gosh this hobby can be humbling at times.
Merry Christmas and a great New Year to all!
Try swapping your motor leads to the rx and see if the stutter stays at the same motor