thunder
Check this out guys,,
Quote 6 0
Sterling101
David "The mad Swede" does it again - the guy is a legend!

His rocket knife video's are quite amusing too...
Whoever said nothing is impossible had obviously never tried slamming a revolving door...
Quote 1 0
FlyteTime
I always enjoyed David on Flite Test's videos. I thought he was going to fly inside the Antonov when they raised the nose on it. One can make some very nice videos with subject matter like that one. Thanks for sharing thunder.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Quote 3 0
FlyteTime
I'm pretty sure if you were caught landing a quadcopter on the Statue Of Liberty's head you'd go straight to jail! Someone had to be around when they landed on top of that beautiful steel statue's head. I was very surprised to see that in the video.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Quote 1 0
thunder
Quote:
I'm pretty sure if you were caught landing a quadcopter on the Statue Of Liberty's head you'd go straight to jail! Someone had to be around when they landed on top of that beautiful steel statue's head. I was very surprised to see that in the video.

Pripyat is the nuclear meltdown deserted town [ Chernobyl ] and nobody was around so David made the most of the freedom,he actually did a full flight vid of the area but has lost the footage. What surprised me was that the 225 transport plane is the only one flying and yet david was allowed to [ bounce ] his tricopter off it superb stuff,and a superb pilot [ no GPS drone here ]
Quote 2 0
thunder
Quote:
I always enjoyed David on Flite Test's videos. I thought he was going to fly inside the Antonov when they raised the nose on it. One can make some very nice videos with subject matter like that one. Thanks for sharing thunder.

You are welcome,i also thought he was going to fly inside the plane.
Quote 1 0
thunder
Quote:
David "The mad Swede" does it again - the guy is a legend!

His rocket knife video's are quite amusing too...

He certainly is a legend,he also did a flight vid of Niagara falls,amazing stuff.
Quote 1 0