Combatevolved Show full post »
SukhoiLover
Sorry for your loss.

Okay, so when's the NEXT one going to be flyable?

I wish I could say I've never dorked one into Mother Earth, but I'd be lying. Some of mine have hit hard enough to set off seismic equipment.

Besides, the next plane is always at least a little better.
Quote 5 0
Combatevolved
According to the transmitters manual 0 is a straight line response, positive expo increase stick response (in Y axis) near the origin and negative expo reduces the output near the origin. Check out the screen grab. What do you guys think? It appears opposite to what some people are suggesting for me to do. Currently -30 expo.
Quote 2 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
According to the transmitters manual 0 is a straight line response, positive expo increase stick response (in Y axis) near the origin and negative expo reduces the output near the origin. Check out the screen grab. What do you guys think? It appears opposite to what some people are suggesting for me to do. Currently -30 expo.

You wan`t to reduce the speed of response around the stick origin.
I can`t see the graph with my old eyes..
On my Flysky i6 this would be -30 but on my turnigy 9xr it would be +30.
It is a tricky situation for us to guide you without knowing the model of the transmitters.
Where we get into the tricky situation is that Turnigy market the Flysky i6 under their own brand Turnigyi6.
Jeff has a Turnigy 9x which is a Flysky th9x rebranded and I`m not sure which way the expo is named.
My turnigy 9xr is actually made by hextronic and to reduce the curve around the stick the expo is+.
It is a stupid situation but there it is.
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 3 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
According to the transmitters manual 0 is a straight line response, positive expo increase stick response (in Y axis) near the origin and negative expo reduces the output near the origin. Check out the screen grab. What do you guys think? It appears opposite to what some people are suggesting for me to do. Currently -30 expo.

The shape of the curve for your expo is the one on the far right of the screen grab.
That will "soften" the sticks around the center.
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
You wan`t to reduce the speed of response around the stick origin.
I can`t see the graph with my old eyes..
On my Flysky i6 this would be -30 but on my turnigy 9xr it would be +30.
It is a tricky situation for us to guide you without knowing the model of the transmitters.
Where we get into the tricky situation is that Turnigy market the Flysky i6 under their own brand Turnigyi6.
Jeff has a Turnigy 9x which is a Flysky th9x rebranded and I`m not sure which way the expo is named.
My turnigy 9xr is actually made by hextronic and to reduce the curve around the stick the expo is+.
It is a stupid situation but there it is.

I have the FlySky TH9X not the Turnigy , but positive expo is where I am at.

CE from the graph your tx even though it's the same brand as mine is backwards so negative expo on yours.
Quote 1 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
I have the FlySky TH9X not the Turnigy , but positive expo is where I am at.

CE from the graph your tx even though it's the same brand as mine is backwards so negative expo on yours.

I said it gets confusing
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 1 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
I have the FlySky TH9X not the Turnigy , but positive expo is where I am at.

CE from the graph your tx even though it's the same brand as mine is backwards so negative expo on yours.

Is that the one on the right?
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Is that the one on the right?

Yes
Quote 1 0
SukhoiLover
Expo is for noobs (he says because he cannot figure out how to set his expos) . . . .
Quote 2 0
Grantman
I too have never used expo, might if I ever feel the need.
Quote 0 0