How is this done? I know how to find the COG on a finished model, but how do you determine where it is in designing the model.
F-35 V2 - Fun & Done, J-20
- Fun & Done, plans reprinted, Cheap-N-Easy - Fun, Done & Salvaged Parts, F-18 V3
- No fun - All done, JXD-385
- Fun Super-Mini Quad, Sci-Fi Jet
(Mikey's RC Twin EDF)
- Treed - Salvaged parts, Alpha Jet
- Treed - Salvaged parts, Bixler 2
- Flies nice, Alpha Jet MkII (FRCFOAMIES)
- Easy flier, Mig-29 V2
- Scary, parked, Yf-23 V2 (Five Easy Pieces) - In Progress, Slowly (Christian Huber, Germany) - Slow softie, Y600 Tricopter - Stalled, F-35 V3
- Plans Printed, SU-37 Mk2 (FRCFOAMIES)
- Plans Printed, Turnigy 9X - OpenTx firmware, Ikarus AeroFly Deluxe Premium Flight Simulator for Macintosh + Ikarus wireless line converter - Awesome!