trying2fly
This is what happens when the guess at where your bomb load goes without rechecking your CG . !!!oops 006.JPG 
Quote 3 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:
This is what happens when the guess at where your bomb load goes without rechecking your CG . !!![ATTACH=full]56195[/ATTACH]

That doesn`t look as if it will buff out.
What the hell were you bombing?
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 3 0
trying2fly
Quote:
That doesn`t look as if it will buff out.
What the hell were you bombing?
Quote 0 0
trying2fly
Quote:
That doesn`t look as if it will buff out.
What the hell were you bombing?[/QUO BUFF OUT....hahahahahaha....Ian you really make me laugh sometimes!! I was wanting to have a little fun by dropping baggies of flour on this woman as she hung clothes!! My bombing mechanism works flawlessly but you can't just bag up a sack of flour and take off!! Here is a shot of my bombing mechanism. chasbomb release mechanism 014.JPG  bomb release mechanism 015.JPG 
Quote 3 0
Wildthing
Ooooopppsss.
Quote 1 0
Lgel
This happened with real planes, read that one was very unstable while flying with additional fuel tanks.

Cheers.
Quote 1 0
bogusbandit56
Quote:

Ok, but before we discuss the details of your bomb dropping mechanism lets discuss whether hanging washing out is a crime that warrants capital punishment.
I`m sure it would be if the woman in question had shrunk all of your Union suits in the middle of winter, but it`s only Autumn(Fall).
New union suits available at Amazon.
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 5 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Ok, but before we discuss the details of your bomb dropping mechanism lets discuss whether hanging washing out is a crime that warrants capital punishment.
I`m sure it would be if the woman in question had shrunk all of your Union suits in the middle of winter, but it`s only Autumn(Fall).

He could use ink
Quote 0 0
trying2fly
Quote:
Ok, but before we discuss the details of your bomb dropping mechanism lets discuss whether hanging washing out is a crime that warrants capital punishment.
I`m sure it would be if the woman in question had shrunk all of your Union suits in the middle of winter, but it`s only Autumn(Fall).
New union suits available at Amazon.
SHE thinks it is a crime to hang wet clothes on the line!!!! Told her we could save $ on dryer costs. SHE does not care for my attitude especially when she becomes the target of my flour bombs. I love the red suit....especially the directions!!! hahahaha!!! (Flour bombs are brutal on wet bath towels!!! chas
Quote 3 0