JohnVH
Another awesome flight on this awesome bird!


Get yours here!   https://bit.ly/2YrDjqC
Battery i used: https://bit.ly/2OkiHRn
Radio I use IX12: https://amzn.to/2ykFXUF
Camera GBLynden uses: https://amzn.to/31GHmRQ
Quote 2 0
GBLynden
I can't wait to see you fly the pants off of this thing again soon!
Quote 0 0
F1wanabe
That flies really well! Great wing design for parkjet speeds. Thanks for posting, JohnVH!
Quote 0 0
JohnVH
F1wanabe wrote:
That flies really well! Great wing design for parkjet speeds. Thanks for posting, JohnVH!


It flies awesome, I have an afterburner coming for it I think, should be fun.
Quote 0 0
GBLynden
I can't wait for us to record more video of this beast again soon!
Quote 1 0
JTiger
JohnVH wrote:


It flies awesome, I have an afterburner coming for it I think, should be fun.

Afterburner? On EDF? I saw the FT episode where they did something crazy with a DH Vampire but I was under the impression that could only work once...
Quote 1 0
JohnVH
JTiger wrote:

Afterburner? On EDF? I saw the FT episode where they did something crazy with a DH Vampire but I was under the impression that could only work once...


Its just an LED light that goes on the back of the motor, still waiting for it to show up. haha.
Quote 0 0
JTiger
JohnVH wrote:


Its just an LED light that goes on the back of the motor, still waiting for it to show up. haha.

Ahh....
Quote 0 0