andy_downs
the thrill must be tremendous but its not for me as I cant even go up ladders plus the death toll seems quite high,really are flying high now RIP.
Quote 3 0
Wildthing
Quote:
the thrill must be tremendous but its not for me as I cant even go up ladders plus the death toll seems quite high,really are flying high now RIP.

I would have a real hard time taking that step off of a ledge . What if your arms get tired??? I see they are wearing parachutes just encase. Flying between buildings you would have to be really careful of what kind of different drafts there could be. .
Quote 1 0
quorneng
I don't think the parachutes are 'just in case' but more their only way of landing!
Quote 2 0
Wildthing
Quote:
I don't think the parachutes are 'just in case' but more their only way of landing!

What, they can't flare up at the last moment and land on their feet.
Quote 2 0
TomMonton
That would be a "Hell to the No".
Fly like your mad at it.
Quote 3 0
bogusbandit56
Lemmings come to mind.
Wot, no Depron?
Quote 4 0
thunder
I got as far as the [ crazy ] man with the parachute attached to his SKIN and paused it to make this comment,,,,,absolutely crazy !
Quote 3 0
thunder
Quote:
What, they can't flare up at the last moment and land on their feet.

The ONLY things that flares is their nostrils
Quote 3 0
FlyteTime
Done 4 tandem freefalls which was the most exciting thing I've done in my life. Talk about adrenaline rush! Truly a leap of faith.
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
Quote 2 0
thunder
Quote:
Done 4 tandem freefalls which was the most exciting thing I've done in my life. Talk about adrenaline rush! Truly a leap of faith.

The only freefall I have ever done was a few seconds after leaving a pub
Quote 4 0
SukhoiLover
As my airplanes might say, "Nyet, spasibo."
Quote 3 0
Grantman
Death and I have exchanged glances a more than a few times, traded business cards once. I know better than to attempt something like this.
Quote 3 0