broderp
Hello,

I made a purchase a while back for the T50 V2 (If I remember correctly). I am looking on how to access these files since I lost the ones I originally downloaded when my PC crashed.

Where is my account info stored and how can I best accomplish this? The website looks very different today than it did when I purchased, so besides the forum, I don't see where to go.

Looks like time fly's when your having fun. I found a post here in which I stated my purchase date as April 19, 2012...

Thank you.
broderp
Quote 1 0
jimbosflyin
Quote:
Hello,

I made a purchase a while back for the T50 V2 (If I remember correctly). I am looking on how to access these files since I lost the ones I originally downloaded when my PC crashed.

Where is my account info stored and how can I best accomplish this? The website looks very different today than it did when I purchased, so besides the forum, I don't see where to go.

Looks like time fly's when your having fun. I found a post here in which I stated my purchase date as April 19, 2012...

Thank you.
broderp

PM Shannon,She will take care of it.At the bottom of this page it say's contact us.
Parkflyers International 
Quote 1 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Hello,

I made a purchase a while back for the T50 V2 (If I remember correctly). I am looking on how to access these files since I lost the ones I originally downloaded when my PC crashed.

Where is my account info stored and how can I best accomplish this? The website looks very different today than it did when I purchased, so besides the forum, I don't see where to go.

Looks like time fly's when your having fun. I found a post here in which I stated my purchase date as April 19, 2012...

Thank you.
broderp

Usually if you are logged in (same as 6 years ago) top right corner (My Downloads) it should be there, if not do like Jimbo said and pm Shannon
Quote 1 0
broderp
Quote:
Usually if you are logged in (same as 6 years ago) top right corner (My Downloads) it should be there, if not do like Jimbo said and pm Shannon


Man am I an idiot.... I see that now. THANKS!!
Quote 5 0
Shannon
Quote:
Man am I an idiot.... I see that now. THANKS!!

Hey broderp,

Glad you were able to access your plane plans from a while ago.

If you purchased before February 2017 all your plans will be in your My Downloads tab.

Any purchases after that will be emailed to you in a download link.

Email us at [email]info@rcpowers.com[/email] if you have any questions.
Shannon
Quote 4 0