F1wanabe
Things are moving along here at RCPowers and we have some good news and some better news!

Good news: All RCPowers plans are up and available for purchase! Check out the "RCPowers Plans" thread. But don't buy them yet because we have...

BETTER news: All RCPowers and FRCFoamies plans will be 50% off from 12/31/2018 - 1/2/2019
Happy new year from RCPowers and FRCFoamies!
Instagram @rcpowers_parkjets 
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/gstrysky
RCPowers.com
frcfoamies.com
Quote 12 0
F1wanabe
Now is a great time to stock up on plans for the rest of the year with all RCP and FRC plans 50% off!

Check out the RCPowers plans HERE

And FRCFoamies plans HERE

Happy New Year!
Quote 4 0
jimbosflyin
Quote:

Now is a great time to stock up on plans for the rest of the year with all RCP and FRC plans 50% off!

Check out the RCPowers plans HERE
And FRCFoamies plans HERE

Happy New Year!

Got a Mosquito first thing this morning.
Parkflyers International 
Quote 5 0
F1wanabe
That's excellent, I love the mosquito! Please post in the mosquito thread when you get started, I'd like to see your build.
https://www.rcpowers.com/community/threads/frcfoamies-de-havilland-mosquito-the-wooden-wonder.16035/
Quote 1 0
andy_downs
ive fallen in love with the f22 so ordered the frc plan last night,so much to do and so little time its a hard life .
Quote 3 0
Wildthing
Quote:
Got a Mosquito first thing this morning.

Mosquito looks kinda cool.
Quote 3 0
jimbosflyin
Quote:
Mosquito looks kinda cool. [/QUOTEI thought so to,should be fun to fly.
Parkflyers International 
Quote 0 0
Wildthing
Ordered.
Quote 3 0
jimbosflyin
Quote:
Mosquito looks kinda cool.

The videos sold me.
Parkflyers International 
Quote 4 0
F1wanabe
Quote:
ive fallen in love with the f22 so ordered the frc plan last night,so much to do and so little time its a hard life .

Andy, I hope you like the F22- it is really a good keeper. Flies as good as it looks!
Quote 1 0
F1wanabe
Quote:
The videos sold me.

Jimbo, those counter rotating props make it one of the most stable planes I've flown. Oh and it looks pretty good too Jay done good! Enjoy it!
Quote 1 0
darkmx5
sorry I missed the sale. I should check my email or the site more often.
Quote 1 0
andy_downs
Quote:
Andy, I hope you like the F22- it is really a good keeper. Flies as good as it looks!

I cant wait to start but got to wait till payday to buy more bits and pieces.
Quote 2 0