rcpowers concern

Discussion in 'Scratchbuilding!' started by Pandora1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Pandora1

Pandora1 Rookie

When ordering RCP plans for the new Snow and Go plane and during paypal transaction i see that the payment is going to a "Jamie Rothwell" at a Yahoo address.

Naturally, i have a question about that. It is not indicated anywhere in the ordering process about that. The only reference to a shipping comment is the "using frcfoamies " for orders until RCP is able to process those ordering.

Can anyone clarify this for me, please?

F1wanabe likes this.
  2. bimoadiprakoso

bimoadiprakoso Top Gun

Have no worries mate. RCP forum and purchase are totally legit, being taken care by people who care for builders as well.

Greg (f1wanabe) and Jay/Jamie (boxermad84) are the awesome guys who run the RCP forum now along with legendary Scott Lott too. They are simply toxicating with good things to RCP scratchbuilders community here Your purchase is secure.

Parkflyers International Parkjets

My Scratchbuilding Journey

Google+

andy_downs, Wildthing and TomMonton like this.
  3. JettaManDan

JettaManDan Administrator

Yep...Jamie and Greg are the new owners of the forum. They (along with a few of us helping out as admins) are the ones keeping this place going for the future. Any questions please feel free to hit us up at any time.

Dan

andy_downs, Wildthing and TomMonton like this.
  4. F1wanabe

F1wanabe Administrator

Pandora1, as the other guys said, Dave decided to retire and we're Keeping RCPowers Alive! In fact, check out the thread that explains it all.
    https://www.rcpowers.com/community/threads/keeping-rcpowers-alive.22421/
    Because the RCPowers cart is not set up and guys are asking for the plans, we're running the plan sales through our FRCFoamies cart.
    Thanks for supporting RCPowers!
    Greg
    F1wanabe

Wildthing likes this.