news outa USA

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thunder, May 14, 2018.

1. thunder

thunder Top Gun

This post will probably get deleted before anybody gets to read it,,,i will just write [ politics ] so you guys will know the aim of my question. Is anybody in America currently under investigation by the FBI or DOJ,,the reason I ask is because Fox news via youtube is in meltdown over a certain lady being investigated,the is nothing on UK networks about this,is it fact or fiction ? thanks

Flybyknight22, Wildthing and CrstnJdi like this.
  2. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

If you have a link to a story you found, it would be helpful. But I think it's false. I've listen to conservative talk radio today here in the USA and none of them mentioned anything about it at all.
    I personally have no Idea though. 1st I've heard of this. I'll check it out and see what pops up when I do.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
    Wildthing and thunder like this.
  3. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

I did a little searching on the internet as well and nothing like that story is coming up in the searches I've made.

4. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

But I will keep it in mind when or if I hear anything about it. ^_=

5. thunder

thunder Top Gun

I don't have any links,all I have is fox news on you tube going ballistic over it
    Type Fox news into you tube and simply scroll through a few of their postings as that is how I found it,fox news have already said that you will not find any of this news anywhere else and that is proving to be true,thanks for looking though.

CrstnJdi and Wildthing like this.
  6. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

Thunder,

Yes it appears to be true.

Fox is claiming a data dump of the finished DOJ I.G. (Inspector Generals) report.

Here is a CNN post regarding the DOJ Inspector Generals report on various matters regarding how previous FBI investigation was conducted on Mrs. Clinton and on former director James Comey.

Here is CNN’s link:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/16/politics/inspector-general-report-clinton-emails/index.html

Here is Fox News info on it:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ment-dump-could-hold-new-year-bombshells.html

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    thunder and Wildthing like this.
  7. thunder

thunder Top Gun

Interesting reading and I cant wait for the final report,Fox News was indeed correct about this and I am now an avid follower of their broadcast,,thanks matey,your comment and links are much appreciated PS I am now hooked on Sarah Huckabee Sanders press conferences,,,she really kicks ass !

F1wanabe, Flybyknight22 and Wildthing like this.
  8. bogusbandit56

bogusbandit56 Top Gun

I must say I could not find any current news at the time of this thread starting but I know she has been under scrutiny over the email thing.

Wildthing, Flybyknight22 and thunder like this.
  9. thunder

thunder Top Gun

True,,non of the media over here are covering it and only Fox News in USA is covering it but there is a lot more being investigated than just emails,,,,if all goes according to plan then I simply cannot wait for the proverbial [ s==t to hit the fan ] !

CrstnJdi, Wildthing and Flybyknight22 like this.
  10. Graywolf678

Graywolf678 Rookie

I hope its the beginning of something that will be finished. No one in politics here has as much of a criminal history as this pair and until now they were untouchable but losing the election and losing her mind and influence on her almost 40 reasons she lost and her world wide book tour. The fake news media reports 24 7 on condemning Trump but Fox News reports all news and investigates all the players that are trying to take away our constitution and the president that Americans voted for. Trump almost single hand-idly removed us from the fast track to communism that the democrats had us on. I HC won the election we would never had known of the democrat corruption of our FBI and more.

thunder and Flybyknight22 like this.
  11. thunder

thunder Top Gun

I totally agree,i reckon her world wide book tour and speeches are her way of convincing herself that she won the election,just like Obamas wife is galloping around the world doing speeches to convince herself that she is still the first lady.and now Comey is on a world wide book tour having been fired by Trump. they remind of a tv show called [ the untouchables ] but I reckon and hope that that is about to change. Trump is a genuine breath of fresh air now that he is president,i reckon he is doing great things with more to follow and as for his beaten opponent Hillary,,i reckon she will look great in orange with arrows on her overalls and her prison id number tattooed on her forehead.

Flybyknight22 likes this.
  12. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

This has nothing to do with Thunder's original topic, unless he meant her (H.R. Clinton). ^_=

13. CrstnJdi

CrstnJdi Airman

Did you mean Mrs.Clinton (H.R. Clinton)? ^puzzled*

14. FlyteTime

FlyteTime Ace Pilot

Her full name is Hillary Rodham Clinton.....

Flybyknight22 likes this.
  15. FlyteTime

FlyteTime Ace Pilot

If she had been elected I would have destroyed my tv, she literally makes me want to vomit listening to her voice! I can't wait for the day she goes to prison. I'm throwing a huge party and all of you are invited.

F1wanabe, Wildthing and Flybyknight22 like this.
  16. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

Maybe you are right but it seems to have everything to do with the original post but again I could be wrong.

Either way really makes no difference to me, just trying to answer Thunder’s question as best I could based on the limited info from his original post.

All the best to you.

CrstnJdi, Wildthing and FlyteTime like this.
  17. thunder

thunder Top Gun

And I will be at your party in spirit.

F1wanabe, Flybyknight22 and FlyteTime like this.
  18. I can't stand her voice either and I am glad she didn't make it in, Trump is somewhat a loose cannon and he could do so much better if they took his Twitter account away. We have stupid Trudeau

19. Flybyknight22

Flybyknight22 Top Gun

I am hearing what you are saying Wild!

He really isn’t even a Republican per se. Even his own party fought against him and some still do.

We have never seen a President like this since Andrew Jackson.

Nobody thought he had any chance of winning the election,.. NOBODY,.. but him.

This old Navy Master Chief sometimes cringes at some of his tweets and I attempt to second guess the boy from time to time cause it’s not something I think I would do but then it seems to work for him.

Those that voted Trump in, did it out of desperation. It wasn’t because we liked him, many of us don’t.

He is not a politician, he is not polished, he is not smooth. He is a goal oriented businessman with a playboy past and a big heart.

A 71 year old dude worth $10 Billion dollars doesn’t need the agrivation of dealing with all the stuff that comes with being President of the United States but he did it.

He gives all of his salary away and is in fact very altruistic. Last quarter he gave a chunk of his salary to the Veterans Association.

He is often somewhat crude, lewd, unsubdued and not politically correct in his mannerisms or speech.

That’s another reason why patriotic Americans voted him in. They were tired of the foolishness of the previous eight years and even from the Bush years.

We were more interested in somebody that had more of a tendency to mean what he says, even if sometimes what he says is a bit crass.

Of course everyone on the Left hates him but like him or hate him, the results in just one year are there here are just some.

5C572E51-0C4A-4FF6-8219-F23C4CD6386D.png

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    F1wanabe, Wildthing and thunder like this.
  20. thunder

thunder Top Gun

LOL true and seeing as I don't have a Twitter account I am missing out on all of the fun.

F1wanabe, Wildthing and Flybyknight22 like this.