Indoors FPV fun :D My setup.. What is yours?

Discussion in 'Quadcopters' started by DutchRC, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Halloa guys :)

in this topic / video I'll take you on a tour on my indoors FPV flying setup :) See.. it's fall / winter over here and pretty COLD :p Offcourse I still wanna get my FPV flying fix in.. Right? :D
    So.. this is the stuff I use for indoors flying.. I'd allso be interested to see what Your indoors setup is!

The quad I fly: URUAV / Eachine UR65 - US65 - UK65
    The radio: Jumper T12
    FPV goggle: TopSky F7X V2
    The gates: Eagle Pro flying obstacles

And.. here is how that all works out for me :)

TomMonton likes this.
  2. JettaManDan

JettaManDan Administrator

for indoor FPV i have Tiny Whoops (Inductrix and the Banggood min quads) All 3 are the same size. My inductrix was the more expensive build...and it has a more consistent flight time. I have a super cheap (junky) set of goggles and a monitor and small tri pod for viewing and my flying. With failing eyes my goggles suck for me to see through..so i just fly through the monitor. I'll snap some pics and post up a video of me flying around...i bought my 1st house (finally) and have a full basement for my hobbies and having some fun.

I just got a Blade Torrent...it isn't the best for indoor (too powerful) but it can be used for that if i want to blow stuff over lol

Dan

FED50H, Wildthing and DutchRC like this.
  3. Well congrats on your first house offcourse then man! That's a big step in life :)
    and well yeah.. goggles (and good camera's) are kinda the most important part of the equation :$

4. JettaManDan

ok so i forgot your thread was for indoors FPV only..so i got all my stuff together today lol

Couple of pics...

I have 3 Tiny whoops...one inductrix and 2 E010'S..One i built and one i got pre-made. Also in the shot is my monitor/dvr-My Torrent-my blade 350QX and the camera i just put on it today lol

20181202_143801-1280x720.jpg 20181202_143806-1280x720.jpg 20181202_143816-1280x720.jpg 20181202_143811-1280x720.jpg

the 3 whoops and the monitor is what i use inside. I will be giving them a workout this winter in my new place.

I need a good set of goggles...but the funds are not there at the moment.

Dan

Wildthing and DutchRC like this.
  5. That IS a nice collection right there buddy :)
    And yes.. before I read it, I indeed though: the goggle might be the first thing to upgrade.. The camera's & goggle really are a major link in the chain :)

Wildthing likes this.
  6. JettaManDan

yeah...my eyes are really going though..so i need a solution to fix them first and then see what goggles fit my head and spectacles lol

7. Yeah.. I know what That is like :)
    And then there's them (good) goggles costing a few $$... The FPX Viper goggle works well when wearing glasses by the way..

8. TomMonton

TomMonton Administrator

One turning point to my buying the aomway google was because they used the same dioplar lenses as the fat shark family goggles.

Another 65'ish bux later and a bunch of waiting for it time, I had dioplars cut to my prescription and only then was I able to actually see things using goggles. Well.... well worth the extra effort.

So yes Dan, there is hope for us 4 eye geeks after all.

Wildthing likes this.
  9. JettaManDan