RcPowers periodic email messages?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by erajomppa, May 29, 2012.

1. erajomppa

erajomppa Ace Pilot

I just checked my emails and there was one from RcPowers, it was bunch of stuff related to the site and whats RcPowers doing right now. Mostly like the commercial emails I used to get from ebay, paypal and amazon.

Im interested in whats going on with RcPowers, but there was really no new info there since I visit the site and watc their videos on youtube.

This was new to me and maybe it would b nice for some to receive these emails, but Im currently having my email flooded with stuff that I actually HAVE to read.. Its just too frustrating to identify them from the uninportant ones, so Iv decided to unsubscribe from all these infomercial emails. Ill make no exception with RcPowers.

ps. does this email/emails have something to do with the site's renovation? are you planning on making it a weekly feature for all the members who wish to receive them?

2. erajomppa

erajomppa Ace Pilot

I unsubscribed from the emails, but yesterday I got another one? I checked my account details and I have the box "unsubscribe from all e-mail messages" checked.

I dont have anything agains these e-mails, but I just wish to know what is their purpose and why my unsubscribtion did not work.

3. Argonath

Argonath Top Gun

I can't say as I've gotten any of them that I can think of. I'll check my email and see but I don't think I've gotten anything other then my normal subscribed threads.