RCPowers Master Parts List for Australia and New Zealand

Discussion in 'Scratchbuilding!' started by rcfoamfly, Aug 16, 2013.

1. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

This really only concerns those of us in Oz and Kiwiland. Every time we fly we get the same ole story "where do you get the depron" and "where do you get the parts". The big problem we have down under is the international postage costs, however a mate and myself who have been RCPowers fans for years have decided to put together an entire RCPowers Master List that will include everything. We are buying heaps of gear in bulk to cut down costs and we will package kits together. All one has to do with the master parts kit is subscribe to PCPowers and print the plan. We will even supply the Depron. We intend to sell these kits via Ebay Australia. So far the cost is coming in around $75 but we are fine tuning it as we go along. The end goal is to get as many people down under into RCPowers as possible. Fingers crossed and would appreciate any comment or advise. Happy to chat. Alex and Mark on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland

MrInverted likes this.
  2. crystals

crystals Rookie

Fellow Aussie from Melbourne here who has just found RC Powers about 3 weeks ago. Already have built my first F35V3 trainer. Just waiting for RC parts to arrive from OS. Sorry guys just found you guys. I am happy to find a cheap source for Depron and RC stuff. So keep us informed. In the mean time im busy honing my flying skills on the Simulator. Happy days...

3. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

Hold onto your hat Crystals !!!!!! :) . In the next week i will be offering on Ebay a full kit service that includes all parts plus 6mm sheets of Depron. All you have to do i subscribe to RCPowers and print the plan. The kit will include everything including engine, esc, mount, servos, glue, pushrods, clevises, horns, magnet for hatch........basically everything. All you will need is a knife to cut the foam, a hot glue gun if you desire, your TX and RX. I want to run this past Scott and Dave first and then we are ready to go. So welcome to the world of RCPowers. Feel free to email me if you need a hand on aussiercflyers@gmail.com.au
    Alex

4. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

I mean aussiercflyers@gmail.com

5. crystals

crystals Rookie

I'll check it out when you get it up and running...Cunning one

6. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

We have fine tuned all the parts and placed a bulk order with the various suppliers. We should have the kits ready in 3 to 4 weeks time. We have also stocked up on DEpron from holland. We will let you know when we will have the kits available. Cheers, Alex in Queensland.

7. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

If you want to see what we are offering, have a look at www.micronwings.com. This is our web business that caters for the micro side of RC. We will now be doing complete parkjet kits suitable for RCPower size parkjets plus supply sheets of Depron.

8. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

Hi Crystals
    We nearly have the web page up and running. Just waiting for the remaining parts from China however you can have a look now at www.rcfoamfly.com. Alex

9. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

Hi everyone Down Under.
    We finally have the Master Parts Kit ready to sell on our website. The Master Parts Kit includes everything you need to get a RCPowers plane up in the air. It includes the motor, mount, esc, control rods.......even glue, magnets for the hatch, sandpaper, servo anti vibration pads, esc lead extenders, y plug servo leads, VTail mixer for those wanting to build the B117, 3mm Carbon Rod, razor blades to cut the foam, 4 x screws for the motor mount.........everything. we even sell Depron in 2mm to 6mm sheets in Grey or white. So please check us out at;

www.rcfoamfly.com

We post the next day from Queensland and should be with you within 4 days.

A perfect solution to those new to the hobby, confused with buying on line from China, wanting to avoid having a bucket load of redundant gear and just wants to get flying fast.

MrInverted likes this.
  10. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

Crystals. Have you seen our new web site? WWW.RCFOAMFLY. COM

11. rcfoamfly

rcfoamfly Airman

Hi all Down Under. Our web page is up and running and we are selling kits. We just sold some to New Zealand and it was nice and easy. Posted the next day. Have a look at www.rcfoamfly.com.