Pirate88179's Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'Notepad' started by Pirate88179, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Pirate88179

Pirate88179 Rookie

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pirate88179

This is the home of Pirate Labs were we do some interesting energy and electronics experiments.

My EER (Earth Energy Receiver) experiments show how to get free energy out of the earth using some readily available materials. This was formerly called Earth Battery experiments but really, it is not a battery at all and EER is a more accurate name.

As of now, I can light 400 LEDs from my EER. I have also lit a 48" fluorescent tube and ran a Bedini motor/charger from it. All for free. This is real and can, and has, been replicated by many folks on the energy forums and Youtube. I also have a video showing how to light 400 LEDs from a dead AA battery. (A new AA battery will not even light one LED)

My current project is the construction of a motorized bicycle. I will be posting videos of this project soon. I am waiting on a few more components and then I will put it all together. (35 mph and over 150 mpg)

If anyone has any questions about any of my videos, just let me know.

Thank you.

Bill

2. Pirate88179s Youtube Channel

I know that that guy Dusty already posted a topic like this but whateverPut the name of UR YouTube channel below and maybe U will get more views and subscribers

3. F-111A John

F-111A John Cadet

Can you build an N-machine?

4. Pirate88179

Pirate88179 Rookie

What is an N machine?

Thanks,

Bill

5. Pirate88179

Pirate88179 Rookie

Thanks. The name of my channel is Pirate88179 and the link I posted is to my channel page. I should have signed up there under Pirate Labs but, that did not come until a few months later.

Thanks for your input.

Bill