Warning! This site requires Javascript. Learn how to enable it here.

How EPO Foam plane be made in Factory

Discussion in 'Everything Scratchbuild (Questions & Chit-Chat)' started by luo, Jul 6, 2012.

1. luo

luo Cadet

Hello Rcpowers' folks,

I am Jacques , working in beginner rc airplanes manufacture,my office is next to the production line, and I am allergic reaction to chemical substance from factory ,but I took the risk to videotape the process of making EPO planes .

it looks very simple to make airplanes, but it is very hard, and many process the worker have to work out.

Please watch the video:

Any ideas, it would be most appreciated!
    WaynesvilleRC likes this.
  2. northstarflyer

northstarflyer Cadet

Wow that cool.:cool:
    luo likes this.
  3. crazypotatos

crazypotatos Cadet

Very cool, looks expensive :O
    luo likes this.
  4. papabearflying

papabearflying Airman

Pity the film was so short it looked really interesting, thanks for posting.
    luo likes this.
  5. luo

luo Cadet

Hi Sir,
    You are welcome.
    it is short, I edited this video as short as possible , you know YouTube is blocked in China, So I have to use VPN to upload the video, but it is impossible to upload a video over 100MB here ):
    crazypotatos likes this.
  6. luo

luo Cadet

Hi Dude,

Thanks, it is not cool at all in the factory, it is extremely hot from the running machine
    Flightman and north star flyer like this.
  7. northstarflyer

northstarflyer Cadet