Warning! This site requires Javascript. Learn how to enable it here.

Coupon Codes for hobbyking?

Discussion in 'Everything Scratchbuild (Questions & Chit-Chat)' started by flycap93, Sep 22, 2010.

1. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

Hey anybody have any coupon codes or know where to get them for hobbyking?
  2. JettaManDan

JettaManDan Administrator

They only send u codes after you buy stuff and build up some order history....i have my own discount of $0.91 built up so far! Lol
  3. jcrankshaw

jcrankshaw Ace Pilot

Yeah "Order $300.00 now and we will throw in a $0.14 credit discount towards your next order!!!" YEY:boggled:
  4. all4smallrc

all4smallrc Airman

I currently have $2.02 in my account. But hey, I can get a couple free props if I want with that. I'm just going to keep building it up and up until I get to a significant amount. It might take my whole life, but eventually I'll get enough for a free plane or something. :D
  5. Argonath

Argonath Ace Pilot

I currently have a credit of $3.17 with them but I got it because on an order there was an Item that I could do without for awhile that was holding up shipping of items I did need to I cancelled it to release the order.

Now if it would just get here...
  6. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

I got a 4$ credit for ordering the turnigy accucel charger for 22$. $4 credit showed up and than I read the description and it said if you order this charger you get 4$ credit.
  7. JettaManDan

JettaManDan Administrator

And u are asking for more coupons? Greedy bastid! Lol
  8. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

well I was just wondering if there was anything out there. I am tight for money so I like to save all I can!
  9. Jbirky

Jbirky Airman

I would not have them hold onto your money for you. I do not trust them. They could re-write their policy for store credit anytime.
  10. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

Yeah I understand. I am for the first time haveing a problem with them right now. I really want to pull my hair out this time!!!:mad:
  11. Jbirky

Jbirky Airman

What went wrong?
  12. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

Well......I ordered 2 batterys and a Turnigy Accucel 6 charger. The charger was out of stock at the time, but I ordered it anyway. So I called about 2 weeks after seeing that the charger was not in stock i called to ask when they will have more. The man "assured" me that it would be another 3 weeks until there are more chargers in stock. So I told him to take the charger off the order so I could get my batterys at least then get the charger later. So he did and my batterys where shipped out that night. So than today I got a email the day after that the charger is now in stock:confused:. This ment that if I wanted the charger I would now have to make a hole nother order. But hobbyking will only give me store credit...which means I have to pay 17.95 of shipping towards this charger not useing store credit:eek:. So....I want :machinegune:hobbyking to set things straight. First of all I dont know if the guy lied to me or what, but he said it would be 3 weeks before they would have more in stock. So that marks the beginning of the problem..... so :watchout: for hobbyking.
  13. Threedee

Threedee Cadet

I posted a video up of my 3D flying with all their electronics and got $15
  14. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

Hey thats a good deal...I just wish I could pay for shipping with the credit they give you!
  15. Jbirky

Jbirky Airman

Wow, you took a store credit. I would not want that from them. Much better to tender it back to your PayPal. That said, I agree that is crappy Customer Service, but I do understand that shipping from Chinkey land is expensive. An orphan boy has to pick it up on a bicycle, carry it to a guy on a chariot, who takes it to a river and passes it off to a guy with a canoe that takes it to the Hong Kong post where it sits in a shed for the Government mandated anti-competitive parcel wait period after which prison laborers load it on a Hong Kong POST bus that was donated from a school. From their it gets taken to an airport that ensures nothing is tax exempt unless it comes from the duty-free store, and it is flown to America. The USPS then takes it to a giant holding facility where they backlog international parcels from all over the world in hundreds of custodial closets. Finally, it runs across a conveyor belt two weeks later, where an inspector X-Rays it and verifies it says "Toy Parts" or "Sex Toys," so they can waive the fees.

Then it gets delivered to your door only you are at work, so they leave a tag. Then you drive all the way to the USPS and have to sign, date, and even leave your address to receive your $13 in batteries.
  16. all4smallrc

all4smallrc Airman

Awesome! So if you post a vid of a plane you built with their stuff, you get paid!?
  17. flycap93

flycap93 Rookie

Well if they did that then they would go out of business. LOL its probably select people.
  18. Threedee

Threedee Cadet

They review it, and if its good enough they will
  19. bhavinsw

bhavinsw Rookie

As of now there are few codes around the net but for one time use only.
    4E5725F1-86CD-4A53-AA5794C47AA728A7 or 642NK100 or 45R725F1-67HD-4F78-BB5794C47BB728A7 might work for you.

Source : HobbyKing Discount Codes
  20. Argonath

Argonath Ace Pilot

They must only do that to US customers then because when I order from them, I have it at my door in under 10 business days every time. In fact, in one case, 4 Business days(I was shocked but there it was).

;)