The popular V4 Pro Pack. Thousands of guys love our parkjets. Sale $49 Add To Cart

More Pictures

“My first build”
The Su-34 V4 is my first build. Greatly enjoyed your plans, forum and the master parts list for a newbie to get started! Thanks Dave! I appreciate everyone's input as well!
By EricR | September 1, 2014

“Suprpasses most store bought models”
You guys are inspirational. The V4 fleet performance surpasses most store bought models available today for hundreds of dollars!
By Rustyfingers | July 3, 2014

“I have never flown a easier flying, more stable plane!”
Wow! I flew my newly built F-18 V4 today, first time. I have never flown a easier flying, more stable plane! I'm hooked! cannot wait to build the others. Anyone reading this and do not have the V4 Package, Get it, it's well worth it! I could not be happier! Thank you RCPowers, and others that have helped me on this forum. Gary
By theplumber717 | August 26, 2014

“Almost flies itself!”
Loops, rolls, slow, low, and inverted flight. I love how this plane flies. It has zero bad tendencies. Almost flies itself!
By sgf323 | October 21, 2014

“How resilient these RCP planes are”
It never cease to amaze me to see how resilient these RCP planes are. Sure they break but they can usually be easily fixed times and times again before their last flight finally comes . It is pretty remarkable and says a lot about their design.
By fmt2bx | October 2, 2014

“Everything I dreamed about doing when I was a kid”
Fun! Fun! Fun! That's what this hobby is. Everything I dreamed about doing when I was I a kid, I finally got too, and now from this site/people, I have building plans/skills to make and experiment on my own and fly. It's pretty amazing, with the right knowledge, tools and a couple part's, you can make something defy gravity like that. And then come back to you safely. It's great feeling, that it used to be 2 sheet's of flat lifeless foam, that now take's to the sky.
By theplumber717 | August 26, 2014

“You build 'em, toss 'em in the air, and they FLY!”
Let me just say one thing about RCPowers Jets... You build 'em, toss 'em in the air, and they FLY! I just came back from the Maiden of my 3rd RCPowers, the Mig-29 V4. Woohoo!!!
By christ_tall | August 3, 2014

“No guesswork”
Hey guys. Just wanted to say thanks for making the V4 Pack so darn good! I have only built the the Su-30 to date but foam is on the way and the F-18 plans are ready. Love the build techniques you have developed and the instructions leave no guesswork. Plus the forums and the fellas on them are so helpful. Great stuff! Ive got the MiG-29 plans printed too - winters are long in CT! Thanks a million.
By Rustyfingers | November 6, 2014
More Testimonials

Null

Null

The V4 Pro Pack Includes:

• The Su-30 V4 Hovering Parkjet PDF Plans ($15.99 value)
  • The Su-34 V4 Super Trainer PDF Plans ($15.99 value)
  • The F-18 V4 Multirole Parkjet PDF Plans ($15.99 value)
  • The MiG-29 V4 Speedmaster PDF Plans ($15.99 value)
  • Professional Instructions for each Parkjet (easy to follow)
  • Beginner Wiring Diagrams for each Parkjet (simple to use)
  • Expert Wiring Diagrams for each Parkjet (very cool)
  • Lifetime Support & Guarantee (always here for you)

• $63.96 worth of stuff!
    $49

Watch Our Video Tour

Thinking about buying the V4 Pro Package? Get it, you’ll love it. Search “RCPowers” on YouTube and see the thousands of guys around the world that have built and flown our planes. We hear from guys every day about how happy they are and how much fun they are having building and flying our planes. I’m in the Forum everyday talking with everyone. Get the V4 Pro Pack and come join us already.

~Dave Powers